Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm engaged!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
Ok so i know that a lot of my rants have been depressing, but this one's good I swear!

I'm engaged!!!! He came to my job, brought me a dozen roses and went down on one knee and said "I don't have a ring, but will you marry me?" Yes I said yes, obviously.

We haven't set a date, nor have we started planning. We're still in college, I think that allows us to be slow.

I'm so happy, and I haven't stopped grinning since Sunday night!!!

So yeah, I had a good weekend. Its so weird to see that I'm engaged to him or to call him my fiance'. Yeah I know, after saying that I wasn't gonna take him back, I turned around and said yes to his proposal. Ok headed to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. you need to fix your 'about me' section again.

    ReplyDelete