Thursday, February 25, 2010

Figure Skating

Its my Distraction tonight. Aside from my friends Ashley and Stephanie. Conference Im's. I dropped his stuff off. He broke down. That was the hardest thing to do, stick to my words. I dunno what to do....
I wanted him to grab my by the arm and spin me around and kiss me and tell me that he loves me. He didn't. He had his back to me when I left. I don't know what hurt worse. That he didn't do it, or that he was acting cold. I mean - he was it! He was the one I wanted for the rest of my life.
I guess I don't get what I want. That's life right?
I just have to keep walking. I had no classes today, both my professors are in San Diego for some conference. Ironic.
I've just watched Kim Yu Na, (Korea) Mao Asado (correct?) (Japan), Joannee (again spelling) Rochette (Canada), Rachael Flatt (USA) and Mirai Nagasu (USA) perform. Yu Na is gonna take gold, Asado is gonna take silver and Rochette bronze. The two U.S. skaters were good, but nothing compared to the three medalists. I liked Rochette the best, because it take GUTS to go out on the ice after her mother passed away.
Yes I'm rambling. Its getting my mind off of Josh. Not well, but it is....
More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment