Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It was not my fault

Its not my fault you failed your test. Its not my fault that you let yourself get distracted. I know you are having problems. I never tried to be clingy, that was unintentional. You wanted the distraction. You were the reason it took so long. You wanted me to walk away. I warned you that if I walk away, I am not coming back. I love you, I really do, but I'm not going to wait on you anymore. I'm not going to go through it again. You messed up, and I'm done. It feels like the world is crashing, but I'm too angry to care. Just because you're tired isn't a reason to skip class. I work until 2 am, and I stay up until like 3 or 4 am, and I STILL get up and go to my classes.
Don't you blame me for something you did. Ever. I'll still be your friend when my anger passes, but I will not be your girlfriend again. You go on, you make your career, you make a name for yourself. I'm already on the track to do that for me. I hope you realize what you did, even if I'm not going to come back.
I'm sorry that you think its my fault. I'm sorry that you're the one giving up. Its your loss, you're the one that knew what would happen if you told me to walk away. I'm not going to cry about it anymore. I did that. I hope you get what you want, because you lost me. You broke my heart once again. Good luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment