What the hell is wrong with that school board? Nothing that happens at home is the schools business. If there's abuse, then its usually seen at school. The U.S. Constitution does attain that a person's home is their sanctuary. The school had no right to do that. That is unacceptable behavior and the people who engaged in this behavior should be punished along with with the people who gave the OK. This is wrong and it needs to be stopped!
This is straight out of 1984 by George Orwell. Which, ironically enough, I'm reading right now. This school board's behavior is uncool, and unconstitutional. It goes against EVERYTHING that the United States was founded on. The privacy of some one's home is just that PRIVATE!!!! Leave it alone and DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES do you need to know what behavior is going on at home, its got NOTHING to do with the school! At all!
What makes you think that you have that right? Because of the Patriot act? Oh hell no! That act wasn't placed so that the school board can access their students' personal computers!!!!!
Lets also take into account that they are catching students undressing and doing worse - THAT'S child pornography. And if the government okays that, then there's something wrong there. I'm going into the Navy and I know I shouldn't talk about the government, but Child pornography is ILLEGAL!!! And some of these students keep their laptops on at all time.
This makes me wonder if the net book I've been borrowing is like that, because I JUST noticed that this notebook has a camera. So what else is going on here?
I know that there's people who are going to disagree, but this is just too big.

No comments:
Post a Comment