Monday, February 22, 2010

Waiting on class to start.

I'm overhearing a few girls talking, right? Well they're not talking about anything important. And they are talking about things that don't matter at all. They're putting way too much emphasis on things that don't need to be worried about. Leaving the dryer on when you leave your house? Um, that won't catch your house on fire - unless you don't keep up with the lent filter. Now, leaving your house with a candle going? That's pretty bad. Leaving your house with clothes in the washer? That's not good, considering it will get mildewy (I forgot about my laundry last night so yeah).
They're also talking about what they were wearing last night, and what they're cell phones look like and how its not supposed to look like it. Seriously? Its a phone. Mine's a piece of crap go phone from AT&T. Its beat up and scratched and such. My car's beat up, dented, scratched, etc. I don't think I really have a bad car, but considering I used to have a 1992 Red Honda Prelude, its nothing special. Yeah I wrecked my Prelude freshman year in college. I was driving to work, hydroplaned and hit a tree. Prelude totaled. Needed a new car. I hate people who thinks that they just need everything handed to them. Yes, I will admit that my first cars were given to me. The Prelude was given to me by my grandma, and my Malibu was given to me by grandpa. The Malibu doesn't even have a CD player. It has an FM/AM radio. Do you know how boring 8 hour car drives are now? Yeah no.... I can't complain though - because it gets me to and from work everyday.
So my boyfriend told his family that he's joining our school's AF ROTC (Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp). The conversation went fairly well. Considering he thought that they'd murder him for it. Well we believe that his father is planning an intervention. I seriously think that they think that this was my idea. If it was my idea, I would've said Navy, since that's what I'm going into. It was interesting, their response. I wish that this whole thing had lit a fire under his butt though. But I don't think it did. I want him to want to marry me. So far, it doesn't look like its gonna happen.
But anyways, back to my overhearing this conversation. Don't they have anything better to talk about? Seriously? Like what they're gonna do after college? Maybe that's it. They don't know. Oh well.
Well that's all I'm gonna say on that. This past weekend was so monotonous....I think I rang up the same groceries both days. Tonight's supposed to be a little different, providing I actually get to do the job I'm supposed to do tonight. Ohhh Fun.
Its a gloomy day today. Friday went pretty well. I was in a good mood for the most part. I know that I'm just doing some rants so far, but that's all that's in my head right now. And a lot of it I can't say aloud.
I get my computer either at the end of this week or at the end of next week. I'm supposed to get my tax refund this week, and I was gonna spend it on my tattoo on my birthday week, but I might just get my tires for my car done. Sighs. I was hoping for my tattoo. But necessity comes before wants. Such is life.
Speaking of tattoos. I'm getting a butterfly on my shoulder (not because its a butterfly) and I'm gonna have a snake going up or down my leg. I think it'll be interesting. The butterfly I'm getting is because my two friends and I created a story with 3 sisters. Their family symbol was a butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment